The new ecornomical SZL-VL-S Series miniature type limit switches are specially designed for applications of small mounting space. These miniature switches are ideal for OEM machinery which requires a rugged and reliable limit switch that is capable of being mounted in space restricted applications. A wide range of actuators. A special pre-molded flexible cable gland allows fo fast and simple wiring termination.
- Designed for application of small mounting space
- SPDT double break circuit, forced break function
- Improved 10A current capacity
- Constructed with Metal based and plastic cover
- Special design for easy wiring with ample wiring Space
- Standard mounting dimension
- Oil resist, water and dust proof with Pre-molded flaxible cable gland for fast and simple wiring termination
- Machine Tools
- Food Processing Machinery
- Packaging Machine
- Specialty Machinery
- Stereoscopic Warehouse
||Miniature Limit Switches
|Operating Force (OF)
||8.82 N [900 gf]
||1.47 N min.
||1.5 mm max.
||4.0 mm max.
|Differential Travel (DT)
||0.7 mm max.
||Cross Roller Plunger Actuator
||1NC 1NO SPDT Double Break
||Free position:<10G, Maximum position:<30G
||10 to 55 Hz, 1.5 mm double amplitude
|Expected Mechanical Life
||5000000 ops (measured at max. operating frequency)
||-20 °C to 60 °C [-4 °F to 140 °F]
|Agency Approvals and Standards